Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Butter Garlic Noodles

Hi, this is my first post in my blog ....And this recipe which I am sharing is my all time favorite which my sister prepares and I must admit that she is a very good cook especially I just love all the chinese food that she prepares , it's absolutely lip smacking and delicious.  This recipe is almost like Butter garlic Noodles which they serve in Rice bowl, but I must admit that they do the best in Bangalore. So here goes the recipe of Butter Garlic Noodles.

Ingredients

4 tbsp Butter 

12-15 cloves garlic

1 onion (Sliced)

1/4 cup cabbage(shredded)

1/4 cup carrot (cubed)

1 Pkt Ching's Noodles 

4-5 slit Red Chilli (Slice)

Method

  • Boil Noodles drain and mix melted butter around 3 tbsps, salt as per your taste and keep aside.
  • In Wok add butter then add sliced red chillies, garlic and fry till garlic turns golden brown and leaves out a nice aroma. 
  • Then add onion, carrot, cabbage stir for 2 mins then add Noodles mix well and Serve with Hot Garlic Sauce. Enjoy.............

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Nice recipe. You can also chk out other Chinese Cooking with Ching's Secret video recipes at
    http://www.youtube.com/chingssecret or follow Ching's Secret on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/chingssecret

    Team Ching's Secret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thanks for the comment, Hope u like it when u try it cause this is simple and very nice recipe ...will surely check out ur recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sushma - I went thru all ur posts so far in one sitting, could not stop till I got to the very end. I loved all ur dishes, especially the rice dishes, Chinese dishes, eggless cakes/cookies etc. I've bookmarked several.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope U try out those and really love them as much as love these recipes:)

    ReplyDelete