Do u fancy a quick veggie burger ...If 'YES' this is a perfect answer for that ...well I always keep thinking what to prepare for morning breakfast especially during rush hour in the mornings when everybody are in rush to office, school ....well try this it is not at all time consuming and plus yummy and has become my hubby's favourite ;-)....And am also doing a guest post today in my dear friend Sharada'sDenufood..blog.i choose her blog as she is one of my close blogger friend and a wonderful person too and her blog is very lovely with unique and delicious dishes and the concept of guest post was really exciting and a new one as well as very special for me ....so do check that out too...
2 Burger Buns
2 Mc Cans Ready made frozen Hash Browns
2 tbsp Shredded cabbage
3 tbsp Mayonnaise + 1 tsp of Mayonnaise
4-5 slices of cucumber
1 tbsp of Nando's Peri Peri sauce OR 1 tsp Schezwan sauce
- Bake the hashbrown in a preheated oven at 180'c 15 mins or till it is crisp on both side and keep it aside.
- Mix 3 tbsp Mayonnaise with shredded cabbage and mix and keep aside.
- Spread Nando's Peri Peri sauce on one side on burger bun and mayonnaise on the other side .
- Then put the cabbage mix on base of the burger then arrange cucumber and spread a bit of Mayonnaise.
- Now Place the crispy baked hash brown on it and sprinkle with some Peri Peri sauce/shezwan sauce.
- Serve with Fries or eat it just like that ...tastes excellent!!!!!!