Friday, July 4, 2014

Spicy Dry Chana



One of my signature dish which is most loved by my family is this chana dish....try this you will absolutely love it with chapathi and Poori

Ingredients

1 1/2 cup Boiled Chickpeas

1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds

1/2 tsp haldi/ turmeric powder

1 tsp red chili powder

1/2 tsp garam masala

1/2 tsp Kitchen King Masala

1/2 tsp coriander powder

1/2 tsp Chana Masala ( I used Badshah)

1/2 tsp Amla Pickle/ Mango pickle along with a small piece of Mango or Amla ( Gooseberry) ( I used Priya Pickle)

2 tbsp tomato Ketchup

2 tbsp coriander leaves

2 tbsp oil

salt to taste

Method

Pressure cook chana and keep aside. Drain all the water.

Heat oil add jeera, when it slightly starts to splutter add haldi, Red chilli powder, garam masala, kitchen king masala, chana masala, priya pickle fry well now add tomato ketchup and fry well.

Now add little water, salt  and simmer it allow it to boil add boiled chickpeas, and salt and boil till the gravy coats chana well and it becomes dry.
Garnish with coriander leaves.

One of my best recipes try it I am sure u ll love every bite of it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment