Thursday, December 3, 2015

Peas Masala

One of my fav sabzis to go with any paratha is this peas masala ...I used to simply love this whenever my mom used to prepare it for tiffin / Breakfast with chapathi . simply awesome dip for chapathi so whenever i prepare this I have so many fond memories and over years it's been my family favourite too :)



Ingredients

2 cup boiled peas

2 onion (chopped)

1 Medium sized Tomato (finely chopped)

1/4 tsp Haldi powder (turmeric)

1 tsp Red Chilli powder

1/2 tsp Garam masala Powder

1  tsp Rice flour (Mix with 1/4 cup water)

2 tbsp oil + 1 tsp ghee (opt)

salt to taste

Method

  • Heat pan add oil & ghee  fry onions till  onions turn light brown (make sure you don't burn it ). 
  • Add haldi, Chilli powder and garam masala fry well for a minute.
  • Add chopped tomato fry well till tomato turns mushy and it oozes out oil and leaves the sides of the pan .
  • Now add in boiled peas , salt and mix well.
  • Mix in rice flour mixed with water and boil on a simmer flame for 4-5 mins till your left with semi thick consistency . Done !
  • It's simple yet Super delicious and it's my fav curry to go with chapathi ...finger licking good I must say !




No comments:

Post a Comment